Tours and Travel to Jordan
See Jordan with a recognized expert!
Jordan Highlights Tour from Israel
3 days, 2 nights
Call for pricing
Upon arrival you will be met and assisted at the Sheik Hussein Border from Israel, then transferred to the preserved Roman city of Jerash. Here you can view the Elliptical Forum, the Street of Columns, and the Temple of Artemis. After that, partake in a city tour of Amman that includes the Amphitheater, Citadel, Folklore Museum and Gold Market. Next, head east into the desert to visit stunning old castles, baths, and caravan-serais. Return to Amman for overnight.
After breakfast, journey to Madaba and visit the famous, geographically accurate, mosaic map of Palestine. Next, it’s on to Mt. Nebo from where Moses observed the Promised Land. From here, experience the breathtaking panorama of the Jordan Valley, Jericho and the Judean Hills. At this location you can also see the remains of a Byzantine Church with its impressive mosaic floors. Continue to Kerak to see a Crusader fortress, and then finally to Petra, the “Rose Red City,” for overnight.
Spend your last day enjoying Petra’s amphitheater and the famous Treasury, carved in pink stone then transfer to the Arava Border crossing.
CITIES AND SITES TO BE VISITED:
Amman, Jerash, Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Kerak, Petra
- Assistance for your arrival and departure by a professional staff member inside the border
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on bed and breakfast basis
- Transportation by a modern, air-conditioned private car (or mini van for more than 5 passengers) with English speaking escort
- Entrance fees to the above sites and horse ride in Petra
- Local guides where available
- Air fare
- Visa and Departure taxes
- Tips for guide and driver(we usually recommend $3 or $4 for the driver and $7 for the guide-all per person per day), extras, drinks or meals
- Items of personal nature