Egypt: Land of the Pharaohs
9 Day Tour and Nile Cruise
Call for prices
Day 1 – Welcome to Egypt, Land of Pharaohs! Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport you will be met and assisted, then transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 – After breakfast departure for a full day sightseeing guided tour to the Step Pyramids of Sakkara. Followed by a visit to one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World: the Pyramids & the Sphinx at the Giza Plateau. Return to your hotel for overnight in Cairo. (B/L)
Day 3 – After breakfast transfer to the Cairo Airport for your flight to Aswan. Upon your arrival in Aswan you will be met and assisted and transferred by our representative to the Nile Cruise Ship for check in. After Lunch by Felucca visit the Botanical Gardens and Agha Khan Mausoleum following a visit to Nubian Museum. Return to the cruise ship for afternoon tea. In the evening enjoy dinner and dancing. Overnight in Aswan. (B/L/D)
Day 4 – After breakfast visit the Aswan High Dam, the Old Dam, the Granite Quarries, and the Temple of Philae. Return to the cruise ship to sail to Kom Ombo. Enjoy lunch before your visit to the Temple of Kom Ombo. Sail on to Edfu, enjoying afternoon tea as the banks of the Nile glide by. In the evening the fun begins with an Oriental Dinner followed by a Galabiya and Costume Party. Overnight in Edfu. (B/L/D)
Day 5 – After breakfast visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Esna for a visit to the Temple of the god Khnum in Esna, then on to Luxor. Enjoy afternoon tea and dinner aboard the ship followed by a Disco Party. Overnight in Luxor. (B/L/D)
Day 6 – After breakfast visit the West Bank: Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Memnon Colossi. Visit to Luxor Museum including Mummies Rooms. In the evening enjoy dinner and dancing. Overnight in Luxor. (B/L/D)
Day 7 – After breakfast disembark and depart for a visit to the East Bank: Temples of Karnak and Luxor. After visiting these magnificent sites, you will be transferred by our representative to the Luxor Airport for your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival in Cairo you will be met and assisted by our representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
Day 8 – Free day on your own to explore or relax as you choose. You may wish to visit the Khan al Khalil bazaar or the Egyptian National Museum. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
Day 9 – Check out after breakfast and transfer to Cairo International Airport for your final departure. (B)
End of services.
- Accommodations in 5 star hotels double occupancy
- Bed and Breakfast
- Transfers and transportation in an air-conditioned motor coach with English speaking guide
- Taxes and fees for all activities listed on the itinerary
- Nile cruise on a full board basis, including sightseeing with an English speaking guide
- International or Domestic air in Egypt: Cairo /Aswan-Luxor / Cairo ($282 per person, subject to change without notice prior to purchase of ticket)
- Items of a personal nature such as fax/phone calls, mini-bar and room service, laundry, etc.
- Travel insurance (which we strongly recommend you get before departure)
- Tips for guide and driver (we usually recommend $3-$4 for the driver, $5 for the transfer man, and $10 for the guide-all per person per day).