Egypt Super Summer Special
8 days / 7 nights for July, August & September
$1340 per person, double occupancy
Day 01: Arrive and welcome to Egypt, Land of Pharaohs! Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, and transfer to the hotel. Check in. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Breakfast at the hotel then depart for a full day sightseeing guided tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World the Pyramids & the Sphinx at the Giza Plateau. Lunch will be served at a typical restaurant. After lunch continue your tour to visit the Egyptian National Museum of Antiquities where you will see the fabulous treasures of the tomb of Tutankhamon. Return to your hotel and overnight in Cairo. (B/L)
Day 03: Early breakfast and transfer to the Cairo Domestic Airport for your flight to Aswan. Arrive in Aswan and transfer to the Nile Cruise Ship. Board get settled in and have lunch on board. After lunch visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae . Return to the ship for dinner on board and overnight. (B/L/D)
Day 04: While you are enjoying breakfast on aboard the ship will sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo. Return to the ship and relax while the ship sails to Edfu. Lunch on board then visit Horus Temple in Edfu. Afternoon tea during sailing to Esna to pass through the locks and on to Luxor. Dinner on board and overnight in Luxor. (B/L/D)
Day 05: After breakfast on board visit the West Bank of Luxor to see The Valley of the Kings , the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Return to the ship for lunch on board. The rest of the afternoon is free on your own. Afternoon tea will be served on the ship, and have dinner on board. Overnight in Luxor. (B/L/D)
Day 06: Disembark after breakfast at 08:00 a.m. Visit East Bank to see the Karnak and Luxor Temples. After the visits transfer to the Luxor Airport for your flight to Cairo. Arrive at Cairo Airport and transfer to the hotel for check in. The rest of the day is free on your own. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
Day 07: Breakfast at the hotel. Today we visit the first man stone building ever,the Step Pyramid of King Zoser dates back to 2717 B.C, lunch at a local restaurant,then visit the citadel of Salah Eldeen,12th century A.D forte,the Blue mosque of Mohamed Ali and the Coptic Cairo churches where the Holly Family stayed, Overnight in Cairo. (B/L)
Day 08: After breakfast check out and transfer to Cairo International Airport for your flight home.
- 4 nights in a 5 star hotel in Cairo, double occupancy, bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights on a 5 star cruise ship on the Nile including all sightseeing and all meals
- Domestic flights within Egypt
- 7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 3 dinners
- 6 transfers in air conditioned van
- 2 full days in Cairo in a private air conditioned van
- Qualified Tour Guide Egyptologist in Cairo, and if you would like to keep the same Egyptologist on the Nile cruise too then you will pay an extra $150 per person and they will have their own private guide throughout
- 2 small bottles of mineral water per person per day.
- International flight tickets
- Visa to Egypt
- Any sites or meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips of Guide, Drivers and Cruise crew
Price per person is $1340, based on double occupancy, call for single supplement
Price based on minimum 2 people.